I am a registered play therapist supervisor (RPT-S) and see mainly kids. Before I was in PP I worked at an agency providing counseling to child victims of crime, so I still get a good many referrals for trauma and abuse work.

State(s) I am licensed to practice in


Contact Form

    Latest Wellness Expert, Soon you will be here!

    Skip to content